We have been on a journey to better health lately. My oldest has Epilepsy and I have PCOS and a possible auto-immune condition (more tests next month). Both of our doctors mentioned the Ketogenic Diet so here we are!
I am SO bad about following a recipe and usually tweak them. Especially because we have a bigger family (6 with 3 adult men–my boys have grown!!) This one was no different. I doubled one and tweaked another so here is my final recipe to feed 6+:
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese separated into two bowls
- 2 packages of Keto MAX Key Limeade therapeutic ketones (flavor AND the amazing benefits). Add one pack to each bowl.
- 2 tbsp of Swerve Confectioner’s sugar per bowl.
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice (from the actual fruit) in each bowl.
Handmix all ingredients to help warm the cream cheese and mix well. Flatten out on parchment paper and cover.
Preheat oven to 325
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup plus a tbsp Kerrygold butter melted
Whisk the dry ingredients together and slowly add butter until you get a crumbly mixture.
I didn’t have a glass pie plate, (lost somewhere in our many moves recently), so I used a Corningware dish. Press the crust mixture down and up the sides a little until it’s nice and packed.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until it’s browned nicely. Let sit about 5 minutes to rest.
Take one ball of the filling mix and gently spread across. It won’t cover the whole crust hence why you needed a second one. Add the second one continuing to smooth down. Pop it in the fridge to firm up a little (we did ours overnight).
Boom! Low carb and Keto yummy delicious Key Limeade cheesecake with therapeutic ketones in it 💜
What yummy recipes are you cooking up?
What are Therapeutic Ketones? Come learn at Keto U!